Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Holly Hobbie and Dorothy

Here are some cute costumes I made in the past for my girls:


Holly Hobbie:




At the time I made the Holly Hobbie Costume, my then 5 year old daughter was really into watching the new Holly Hobbie movies.  So I found a pattern(s) on ebay and purchased them.  The first pattern I purchased said it had been cut and all pieces accounted for, but when I set out to start laying out the pattern, it was missing all the pieces for the dress, so I then used this Simplicity pattern I found on Ebay:


My daughter was so excited to be Holly Hobby:

Dorothy:

This same year, my then 3 year old daughter wanted to be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, mainly because she wanted red sparkly shoes.

I used Simplicity Pattern 4139:

She also loved her costume:

No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...