Monday, December 23, 2013

Garland for the Banister

Now that I have an open staircase, I wanted to hang some garland up.  Last year I decided to try my hand at creating a deco mesh garland using a Tutorial I found at Miss Kopy Kat.  I purchased some white deco mesh and then some red and silver ribbon.  I spent several hours one evening (watching 2 movies with my husband) creating my garland.  I then tied red ribbon in bows to attach the garland to the banister with my Hubby's help.  I finished it off with large bows at the bottom of the stairs.

This year (like I mentioned before) my Hub's went on a green garland buying frenzy on Black Friday.  He felt that the garland needed a little something to make it more festive.  We added the green garland to the deco mesh garland and he was right, it did look more festive.

Here is the end result.






No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...