Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Fascinators

Just before Christmas, I was asked by a friend if I could make her a Fascinator with a veil for her Girls Night Out.  I accepted the challenge and starting researching different styles of Fascinator's.  After viewing several Tutorials around the web.  I felt I was finally ready to take on the challenge.

It was so much fun to make.  However, getting the netting just right was a bit tricky, but the end result was beautiful.  This friend loved her Fascinator and has since asked me to make a cobalt blue one for her Dad's soon to be Bride.

Here is the end result of my first Fascinator:


20

I also had a request for two more Fascinators, without the netting in Black and Red:
15

and in Black and Hunter Green:
8

No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...