Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Purchasing

Are you looking for a unique baby shower gift or need a custom made Bow or Headband?  Maybe a stylish fascinator or a flirty garter? 

I love making beautiful custom accessories and pleasing my "custom"-ers with exceptional care and detail.  I can re-create customized versions of anything on my site, and I am even willing to involve your creative ideas into my creations for a truly unique and personal touch.  In-stock creations are priced accordingly in the bottom right corner of the images.  Customized item pricing my vary depending on the materials you choose.  Delivery dates are subject to material availability.

To place an order please message me through Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/582997568454742/?ref=bookmarks, leave a comment on my blog 
or send an e-mail to breezyshomemadebliss@aol.com and reference the item you would like.

Billing is coordinated through Paypal, but I will also accept personal checks.

Shipping is $3.00 for the first item and $0.50 for each additional item.
Expedited shipments may be subject to additional fees.



No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...