Thursday, October 17, 2013

Halloween Skirts

I love making Holiday outfits for my kids and lucky for me they love it to.  I found some really cute Halloween Fabric at Hancock Fabric's a couple of years ago and decided that my girls needed some Halloween Skirts.  I also came across this really cute Halloween skirt tutorial from Izzy and Ivy Designs.


The Fabric was purchased and I made the 3 layer skirt for my oldest daughter and then made a 2 layer skirt using a basic skirt pattern for my younger daughter.  They both loved their skirts and were so excited to wear them.  My oldest daughter wore her's to school and the day she wore it, her Teacher loved it and had her model it in front of the class and then when she went to Art class, the Art Teacher also loved it and had to take a picture of her in the skirt.  Both girls have received so many compliments about their skirts.  I love the pom pom trim, it adds such a fun playful texture to the skirts.


No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...