Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine Clippies and Headband



I was perusing Pinterest one evening when I came across a really cute Butterfly Love Bug Clippie that was available on Etsy.  Being that it was getting close to Valentines and since my girls had already gotten out their Valentine Bows and had been wearing them for a couple of weeks, I decided they needed something fresh.  Since my oldest likes wearing her hair down most days, I thought some cute clippies would be perfect to hold her long bangs back.  I searched Pinterest to see if their were any Tutorials for making the ribbon hearts and to my luck I was able to find some tutorials on the Love Bug Clippies themselves.  I was able to find two Tutorials and set to work making them.
My first attempt didn't turn out so great, but I learned my errors.  I then made 2 of them.  One with a pink body and one with red.  They were so much fun to make.  I had most of the supplies already on hand, and only needed to purchase the sparkly pom poms and the floral stems for the antenna's.  My girls loved their new clips and wore them past Valentines Day.

5


 I also made a cute Shabby Heart Headband for my Baby Girl.
5

So much fun.  I am now thinking of making some spring colored ones.

Tutorials for the cute Heart Butterflies can be found here:

Outnumbered 3 to 1
laceybowsboutique on YouTube

No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...