Wednesday, March 5, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Bows and Headbands

With St. Patricks Day just around the corner.  I decided to make some new bows and headbands for my girls.  I have even made a few extra's for family and friends who have requested them.


The inspiration for this Clippie came from Pinterest:  The technique for the hearts on this bow is the same that I used for the Butterfly Love Bug Clippie.
$5 - Four Leaf Clover Clippie
 I also made a small 3" Bow for my little one, who is just barely starting to get some hair.
$4 - St. Patrick's Day Bow
 I then made this clippie with a Tutorial from The Ribbon Retreat Blog (I double layered my hearts).
$3 - Shamrock Clippie

I then completed my St. Patricks Day collection with some fun Headbands.

$8 - Green with White Shamrock

$8 - Lime Green with Green Shamrock

$8 - White with Green Shamrock

1 comment:

aimee said...

These are SO CUTE! You have such deft little fingers to do this careful work!

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...