Friday, February 22, 2013

Baby Headband Holder

Over the last year I have become a bit obsessed with making baby headbands, especially for my Baby Girl.  It all started with a friend asking me to make a bow/headband to match her daughters cream colored blessing dress.  She brought me the left over materials to use on the headband.  I had so much fun making it, and it turned out fabulous.  Since then, I have made several for my Baby Girl, and I needed a fun way to display them.  I came across this pin on Pinterest which took me to "the letter 4" website with the tutorial  (since then I am unable to find the instructions on the site).  With the help of my hubby (he attached the wire and hung the frame), this is what we came up with.  I love that by doing this it created an awesome wall decoration for my daughters room, as well as a place to hang her many headbands.

(pin from Pinterest)

Supply List:
*Frame (I used a 16x20 from Hobby Lobby)
*wire (I used floral wire)
*industrial staple gun and staples (my husband used screws and then wrapped the wire around them)
*clothes pins (Mine were from Michaels dollar bins)
*one awesome perfectionist hubby (don't let him get too far, you'll need him for hanging the frame after it's assembled), or better skills than I have with a stapler or cordless drill.

For hanging:
*Drywall anchors and screws
*Stud Finder (or awesome hubby)
*Level
*Tape Measure
*Masking Tape
*Pencil

The Finished Project:


No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...