Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Miss Priss Boutique DIY Headband Kit

Back in August I came across some adorable DIY headband kits by My Miss Priss Boutique.  Through "liking" her page on Facebook I saw that she was doing a deal on Groopdealz for the kits - $17 plus $2.75 s/h.  So, I thought I would give it a try since I had just delivered my new Bundle of Joy.  The kit was great.  It came with everything needed to make several different headbands and clips.  You can buy the kits in My Miss Priss Boutique Etsy shop, and be sure to like her Facebook page to be notified of upcoming deals and events.

Here is the fabulous kit I received with all that is pictured (along with instructions and felt):


Here are the Headbands and clips I made with it.  Four headbands and two clips.  The pink and black headband is made with the chiffon flower in the kit.  I used my own black elastic and black jewel to complete this particular headband (I just love pink and black together).  I also added my own Skinny blue ribbon to the blue and pink headband along with the rhinestone button.  I do have one suggestion, if you plan to use the pearls, sew them onto your head pieces/bows otherwise they will easily pop off over time.


No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...