Friday, February 22, 2013

Starting Over

 Please join me on my new blog adventure.  I have decided to take my blog in a new direction and use it as a way to share the things I have been able to make for my home and family and also share where I found the patterns or ideas for my creations.  I will not only be including crafty projects, but home projects my Husband does  (Yep I married a Handyman, who loves to beautify our home with custom moldings, flooring, wainscoting, gardening...ect.)   I have therefore changed the name and will be adding more then just bow posts.  Over the last 6 months I have discovered Pinterest and I am in love with all the fun pins people have shared.  I will continue to share my latest bow creations (with 3 girls I am obsessed with making lots of fun bows and it is a huge stress relief for me).

No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...