Thursday, January 22, 2015

Vintage Style: Gold, Pink and Cream

I am so in love with this Headband.  I love Vintage Style and have been wanting to make some of these fun headbands for a while.  A friend had asked me to make a headband for her daughter that would match her Christmas dress that was ivory and gold and wanted a touch of color added to the headband.  Together we decided pink would be a perfect accent color (as her daughter loves pink).

$15
 I loved how the colors came together perfectly and the end result was so stunning.

 I simply adore this headband.
 To my delight someone saw a picture of this headband while in the process of making it and also wanted one for her infant.  So here it is for an infant.
$15

Now to make all my girls pink, white and silver ones to match their Christmas dresses.

No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...