Friday, January 9, 2015

Winter Wreath

Isn't this a fun winter wreath.  I was commissioned last year to create flowers to go on this wreath.  The person wanted the wreath to be BYU blue and white.  I had been wanting to try making felt flowers and so this gave me the perfect chance to do so.  I tried three different types and then placed the flowers on the wreath.  The end result turned out perfect.  The flowers were so fun to make and in the end I think this wreath makes a perfect wreath for winter or the month of January.  You could even add some snowflakes for a more wintry feel.

 Scalloped (Rose) Felt Flower:
 Simple Felt Flower
 Rolled Felt Flower


I used the following tutorials for the flowers:

Rolled Felt Flower: Craftiness is not Optional
Scalloped Felt Flower: Such a Pretty Mess
Simple Felt Flower: Pinterest

For more tutorials or ideas for felt flowers, you can visit Pinterest or visit my Felt Flower Pinterest Board directly.

No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...