Friday, January 2, 2015

Red and White Daisy Onesie Dress

A few months back, I was asked to make two onesie dresses.  In the request I was asked to make them slightly roomier through the bottom, as the baby that would wear them had a harness she wore to help correct hip displacement.  The customer requested for one of the dresses to be pink and to surprise her with the second.  With Christmas being around the corner at the time, I found this adorable red daisy fabric and just had to make a red one.

I loved the color of the dress and again included a removable bow on the dress and a headband to complete the outfit.
 The great thing about the detachable bow, is that it can be turned into a hair bow later on.
$4 for the bow only


$20

$5
 Here is the pink onesie dress that I also completed.  As you can see I don't always make the exact same thing twice.  This dress had a slightly different removable on it.  Plus the matching headband was different.
$20 dress only

$4 for the bow only


$5

No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...