Thursday, April 25, 2013

Crocheted Butterflies



A little while ago a friend of mine had the cutest crocheted butterfly clips in her daughters hair.  When I asked here where she got them, she told me that someone had crochet them and given them to her.  So this got me thinking that maybe I could find a pattern on the Internet for them and sure enough I found this  great pattern on the Little Birdie Secrets Blog.



Her tutorial was fabulous to follow, and I spent some time at nights (after I put my kids to bed) making lots of fun Butterflies with leftover yarn and crochet thread.  The tutorial includes three different sizes of butterflies.  I had fun trying the different sizes.  As I had the different sizes of crochet butterflies stacked on top of each other I got the idea to stack them together and then finish them off to put on clips.

Here is the finished products, and I can't wait to crochet some more.



No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...