Friday, April 23, 2010

Dish Soap Dispenser

I got this idea from my Mom's house, a neighbor had given this to her. I liked it and so I had a glass bottle with a nice shape and set out to gather the rest of the supplies for it. This was super easy to make and looks great next to the sink.
Supplies:
-Glass Bottle (mine was a Zango bottle that I stripped the stickers off of)
- Spout (I found mine at a store called Spoons & Spice for about $3.00)
- Artificial Leaf Vine (I purchased mine from the Dollar Store and only used half the vine)
- Liquid Dish Soap
Step 1: Strip any stickers off your bottle if you are reusing a bottle
Step 2: Put your vine into the bottle and cut it once you have as much inside as you like
Step 3: Pour in some Dish Soap
Step 4: Put on the spout

1 comment:

Chels said...

How nice and cheap! I like it a lot!

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...