Friday, April 23, 2010

Pink & White Flowers

These flowers were fun and inexpensive to make. I had bought a bunch of Gerbera like flowers from the Dollar store and planned on just adding a jewel to the center. But as I was sitting at the table with my flowers I also had some small Daisy flowers that were in a bunch of wild flowers I had purchased on sale at Joanns, so I just experimented to see what they would look like together and I liked the look.
How to:
Supplies:
-large gerbera like flowers (the ones from the dollar store only had 2 layers)
- smaller Daisy like flower (these also were only 2 layers)
- circle gem or button
- hot glue gun
- 3/8 in. Grosgrain ribbon
- alligator clip
1. Take the flowers completely apart.
2. Stack and Glue all the flower petals together.
3. Glue the gem in place
4. Line an Alligator clip with about 4" of Ribbon
5. Glue the flower to the lined alligator clip
I estimated my total cost to make one of these flower bows was around $1.00.

1 comment:

Chels said...

The gem is a pretty touch and I like the little inside the big.

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...