Thursday, September 18, 2014

Ghost and Pumpkins and Spiders, Oh My!

My kids are so excited for Halloween and have been excitedly deciding their Halloween Costumes for this year.  Because of their excitement for Halloween I sat down one evening and made some new Halloween bows for them.  Especially since they have been wearing their hair down more and just want a small clip to put in their hair.



I saw a really cute spider Bow on Pinterest and made my own version.  All 3 of my girls love this one.
 $4

My youngest really loves the Spider and had fun modeling it for me.  

 I found this really cute Pumkin Korker on Pinterest also and it had a link to a Tutorial, so I cooked some ribbon one afternoon and wallah.

$4

Lastly, I made this really cute Ghost Clippie.  I had seen several on Pinterest and so I knew my 2 older girls would love wearing it to pull just their bangs back.

$2

The tutorial for the Pumpkin Korker can be found at: Funky Polkadot Giraffe

1 comment:

aimee said...


These are SO CUTE!

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...