Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pink and White Onesie Dress

I recently had the opportunity to help plan a baby shower for a neighbor with our Activity Day Girls (ages 8-11).  It was so much fun and I had the pleasure of making another onesie dress.  This time I picked a pink fabric to make the dress. 


 I added a checked pink and white elastic to the waist and then a detachable white flower.  I also added a cute bow and button to the back (but forgot to take a picture of it).
$20

Here is a close up of the white bow.

I finished the ensemble off with a cute shabby headband.


$5
The only sad thing about making these cute onesie dresses is that I have never actually gotten to see one of them on a little baby (in person or picture).  Maybe one day...

No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...