Monday, April 21, 2014

Bunny Bows


A little late, but I had to share my girls' fun bows for Easter.  My girls already had some Easter bows, I had made several years ago and I thought we could use a fresh set.

I was looking on Pinterest one day and came across a bow with a bunny face on top.  I loved the bow immediately and knew that I could make one, using the ribbon I already had on hand.  I almost had everything to make the bow, but needed some fun spring colors for the bow and spikes.  My daughters and I headed to Hobby Lobby one afternoon and we picked out some ribbon.  That evening I set out to make the bows.  The bows made up really quick and the end result was 3 very cute Bunny Bows.  My girls immediately loved them and wore them everyday until Easter (being that I only made them 4 days before Easter).

$8

$8

$8

My youngest daughter has just started to get enough hair to put a single pony on the top of her head, so I felt that she needed something smaller.  I found a cute tutorial for a bunny clip and made it.  My little girl loved it and thought it was so much fun to wear it.  Now, to make her some more fun clippies.
$4

You can find the tutorial for this cute bunny clip on the Girly Things website

No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...