Thursday, April 17, 2014

Dickens Newsboy Set



I came across this fun "Dickens Newsboy Set" crochet pattern by Nat's Niche.  I wish I would have seen something like this when my little boy was born.  I would have loved to have had some newborn pictures of him in this cute outfit.  I had pinned this cute pattern onto my crochet board on Pinterest in hopes of one day being able to make it for someone.  To my luck a friend of mine was pregnant with a baby boy and so I set to work making this cute set.  This was the first time I had worked with 2 strands of yarn together and I loved the extra stiffness it gave the hat.  I did the bow for the bow-tie a  differently then what the pattern had.  I used a bow tie pattern from Make and Takes blog.

$15


$30

No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...