Thursday, May 1, 2014

Butterfly Kisses Cloche and Cocoon


When I was pregnant with my 4th Baby and seeing all the cute crochet photo props, I knew that I wanted to make one for my new little one.  I set out to find just the perfect Cocoon and Hat online and came across the most adorable patterns at Sunset Crochet on Etsy.  I purchased a couple of different patterns and then set out to make the adorable Butterfly Kisses Cloche and Cocoon set.  I made a visit to Joanns and picked out some Baby Soft yarn, picking a vintage pink and ivory for the flower.  I spent many evenings crocheting the cute photo prop for my little one.  Once it was finished I could hardly wait until the arrival of my baby.

Once she arrived my Husband took her photos in it when she was 1 week old (we tried to take her pictures at 3 days old, but she was a bit grumpy about it).  In the end, she look adorable.


$30


No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...