Monday, November 18, 2013

Infant Onesie Gown/Dress - Blue & White

I have seen cute Onesie Gown/Dresses on Pinterest and Etsy since my baby girl was an infant and wanted to make one for her.  Due to lots of things going on in our lives at the time, I was never able to make her one.  I recently received an invitation to a Baby Shower and since the new baby is to be a girl, I decided that I would finally make a Onesie Gown/Dress.  I found a couple of Tutorial links on Pinterest, one at Banana Bear Blog and another at U Create.  

I loved the finished project. I made it so the bow on the dress is removable for washing.  Now that I have made this one, I hope to make a Toddler one for my little girl.

20 gown only
 I also made a headband to match.
5

No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...