Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Turkey Shirts and Bows


A friend of mine had pinned a pin on Pinterest that had Turkey Shirts on it.  I then found a great Tutorial on The Ribbon Retreat Blog for some Turkey Shirts and bows.  I thought these would be a great to make for my girls for Thanksgiving.  I contacted my dear friend and asked her if she wanted to get together and make them, and she was as excited as I was to make these cute shirts.  I packed up my sewing supplies and ribbon and headed over to her house one day to make them.  We had so much fun putting them together.  The tutorial had the great suggestion to just baste the turkey's onto the shirts, so you could still use the plain shirts in your child's wardrobe.  I loved this idea and love that I can add them to bigger shirts next year as my kiddos grow.

$5 each

 I also made a turkey headband for my littlest one using feathers instead of ribbon for the turkey feathers.
$6 for feather Turkey Bow or $8 for Headband

Here are the links to the Tutorials:





No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...