Thursday, April 9, 2015

Adorable Baby Headband Refashion

While reorganizing photos, I came across this gem.  A couple of years ago I had a friend come to me with her baby's headband that the elastic had come off and as the bow was quite special to her, asked if I could not only fix the elastic but add to it.

The original headband was just this small cluster of flowers on a skinny elastic.  The Headband was perfect for a Newborn, but as the little girl was almost a year old at this time, it was now very small on her head.

Wanting the original piece to be the main focus on the new headband, I added a couple of simple additions to the grouping.

 I then finished it off with a new lace elastic.  I simply adored the finished product and my friend was just so happy that her little girl could continue to wear this special piece.  In the future the headband can be removed and a clip added or added to a regular headband, making it possible to wear this headband/bow for many years to come.


No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...