Thursday, August 8, 2013

Busy Summer

I have been a bit absentee on my blog this summer, but only because I have been having too much fun with my family, especially my kids.  I was pregnant with baby #4 last summer, along with moving, being in limbo for a few months, building a home and having a new baby in the last part of summer.  So as you can see I didn't get to do much fun stuff with my kiddos.  So this summer we have been having fun overload.  I have been taking my kids all over our State on all kinds of adventures.  To museums, Ghost Towns, Train Depots and anything Historical or just plain fun (like swimming and splash parks).   School will soon begin again and I will be back to blogging and making lots of fun things. In the meantime I hope you are all enjoying your summer.


I have been creating cute things in between all the fun activities, so stay tuned for some fun things.  I am currently working on some new bows and headbands for back to school, so if you are local and need some custom made Hair Bows or Headbands to match your girls' school outfits, please feel free to contact me.

(notice the new headbands I am working on)

1 comment:

aimee said...

You must tell me where you are in that first picture. How have I not been there yet?!?

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...