Thursday, May 30, 2013

Patriotic Fun


I am feeling very patriotic this year and have gotten a jump start on my kiddos 4th of July accessories.  

Since I am feeling so festive, for anyone interested in having one of these cute accessories for their own kiddos, I have included the price with each photo.  I have limited numbers of each one. I will even ship to those who are out of state or my local area (Salt Lake to Layton) for a charge of $2.50 for the first item and 0.25 for each additional. 

Red, white and Blue Fluffer Bow - $5 (only 4 left)

Red, white and blue Flower Bow - $5 (only 6 left)

Blue, white and red Flower Bow - $5 (only 4 left)

RWB Feather Headband: $10 (supplies are very limited on this one) - Only 2 available (can also be put on a regular headband)

Star Spangled Shabby Headband: $5 (3 left)

Red White and Blue Rosettes: $8 (can also be put on a regular headband)

 Red, White and Blue Doggie Tie - None Available

No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...